Commercial Property / Inland Marine

Commercial Property and Inland Marine policies provide the insured with mono-line coverage for their business locations and equipment using policies such as Motor Truck Cargo, Jeweler’s Block, and Equipment Floater. Theft coverage can be included in any of these policies for an additional charge.

What to Submit

  • Complete the General Application.
  • For Commercial Property risks, be sure to specify the address of the property to be insured, including a description of the year(s) the building(s) was built, the protection class, the Actual Cash Value, and a description of any surrounding exposures.
  • For Inland Marine risks, submit a schedule of property that includes identification numbers and cash values per unit.


Bars and Taverns



Basic, Broad, Special Form Coverages Avaliable
Builder’s Risk
Commercial Property / Inland Marine package
Equipment Floaters
Excess coverage available

General Liability and Commercial Property package
Inland Marine
Jeweler’s Block
Optional Theft Coverage
Vacant Property, Building, Land
Wind & Earthquake